St. Patrick, Pray for Us!

St. Patrick, Pray for Us!
St. Patrick, Pray for Us!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Summer Adventures!

I have some exciting news to share with all of you. This summer, I will be moving down to West Union, Ohio to live at Holy Trinity and Mary Queen of Heaven parishes with Fr. Jason Bedel! This is an amazing experience I am blessed to be able to do. I will be leaving May 11th to live down there this summer. While I am sad to leave my beloved Holy Angels Church for the summer, this experience will be so powerful for me and I cannot wait to get to know the people of Adam's County! Be assured of my constant prayers for all of you, and please include me in yours. God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patrick! That is great news! I imagine you will come out of it a different man than you went in. Gabriel

    ReplyDelete